Victor introduces an innovative multi-test instrument for the determination of polymers and composite materials resilience according to both Charpy and Izod methods.
- ISO 179, ISO 180, ASTM D 256 and the equivalence
- Both Charpy and Izod tests can be carried out in one tester.
- Unique and innovative design : vice and pendulum allows operator to run alternatively Charpy and Izod tests without changing the instrument geometry.
- Impact speeds of 2.9m/s & 3.5m/s (or 3.8m/s & 3.5m/s) as well as multiple impact energies can be generated by one pendulum.
- Technology enabled design of pendulum with high rigidity and lower windage resistance ensures the accuracy of testing result.
- As technical core & soul of XJF series, the innovative pendulum edge is also able to be applied in Charpy or Izod test.
- High-level automation design : Automatic identification of test method, automatic measurement of starting angle as well as automatic calibration / modification of energy loss;
- The basic instrument has a wide color touch screen for a simple and fast input of the test parameters, visualization & final results; judgmental dialog box for complete broken, partial hinge broken or none-broken type; updating testing code manually or automatically.
- Friendly display interface provided with multiple language, such as Chinese, English, French, Italian, etc, hence it meets the requirements of customers all over the world.
- Seamless switching between colorful touch screen and PC provides convenient and flexible operation, by which the superiority also can be demonstrated.
- Advanced networking design provides internet port for labratery, realizing remote online maintenance, calibration and technical upgrades.
- Elegant geometry design and color matching highlight perfect combination of technology and art.
- Multiple automatic safety protection measure ensures the performance of high security.