VIP 133HT – Hot Tack Tester
Hot Tack Tester measures the strength of heat seals formed between thermoplastic surfaces immediately after the seal has been made and before it cools to room temperature.
A sample strip is sealed by applying pressure from two flat heated jaws under defined conditions of temperatures, contact time and pressure.
- Both Method A and Method B described in ASTM F1921
- P.I.D. temperature control
- 7 inch HMI touching screen operation
- PLC control inside
- Aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws
- Auto zeroing, overload and over travel protection
- Test speed 200cm/min, 1200cm/min or others
- RS 232 port & professional software (optional)